|Beavis and Butt-head character|
The Crazy Farmer is a mysterious and creepy undead farmer who appears in episodes "Cow Tipping" and "Bungholio: Lord of the Harvest". In his appearances he kills Beavis with a chainsaw. He looks like the Highland High School Janitor featured in The Great Cornholio (he could possibly be the same person or they may be somehow related). Not much is known about him. He has pale blue-green skin and deep pitch voice (in Cow Tipping he had higher-pitched voice).
- Some speculated that Crazy Farmer is somehow related to Butt-Head (possibly his grandfather). In fact Crazy Farmer shares many traits with Butt-Head. He laughs ugh ugh like Butt-Head, has deep pitch voice (in halloween episode) and he has same head shape like Butt-Head. Also Crazy Farmer kills Beavis and Butt-Head frequently insults or attacks Beavis.
- Crazy Farmer didn't appear in person during the the revival of the series but he did appear on the FBI's Most Wanted list at the post office in "Bounty Hunters."
- When he appears creepy music plays and becomes more intense when he tries to kill Beavis.
- It is implied that he killed more people, because in Halloween episode he was seen digging hole and red mud (likely blood) was seen, also he not only kills Beavis, but also after he meets with Butt-Head, he (Butt-Head) becomes a zombie. Also in Cow Tipping, the entrance to the farm says that tresspassers will be prosecuted and the farmer was only person to be seen, hinting that tresspasers will be killed. Also during beginning of episode police car sound can be heard. It is possible that the farmer is serial killer.
- The Crazy Farmer Ranked #2 on the characters that fans wished to see in the revival of the series.
- Crazy Farmer is more dangerous than any other Beavis And Butthead antagonist, because he kills Beavis (in halloween special) and Butthead and it is implied that he killed more people.
Minor Characters: Hamid · Clark Cobb · Dave · Harry Sachz · Homeless Man · Madame Blavatsky · Redneck Lady · Crazy Farmer · Billy Bob · President Bill Clinton · Biker Lady · Marcy Anderson · School Nurse · Sterculius, the Roman God of Feces · St. Peter · Unnamed Police Officers