|Beavis and Butt-head character|
|Age||Supposed to be somewhere between 50 to 70 years old|
|Job||Principal at Highland High School|
|Voiced by||Mike Judge|
He is nicknamed "McDicker" by Beavis and Butt-head. He stutters anxiety and scolds everyone, but especially to Beavis and Butt-head.
Little is known about Principal McVicker and his legacy within Highland High, but all we know is that he is old, was born sometime in the 20th century, takes medication due to his shakes and seizures, and talks like he feels sick.
Principal McVicker has an unstable personality. He tends to have minor seizures during school hours from time to time and gets angry from whatever goes wrong with people like Beavis and Butt-head and even peace loving teacher David Van Driessen. His beliefs towards Beavis and Butt-head consists with his thought of how they are complete idiots and do not even belong in the 9th grade. He doesn't support people like Beavis and Butt-head and it seems that he doesn't support any of his students within Highland High. As a shaky person, he is seen to be taking medication in the show to calm his nerves, but for the most part he is angry just about everyday depending on what is going on at the school. His age as seen seems to be somewhere between 50 and 70 years old, but there is no clear cut as to what it exactly is. There is not enough sufficient information to tell anymore about him at this point in time but he has appeared in several episodes of the show and in the movie.
- Despite being labelled as a villain, one must understand that McVicker became what he was because of Beavis and Butt-head's antics, stupidity, and even to his career before the duo; thus, he has lead a very difficult life.
- McVicker was inspired by a band teacher that his voice actor Mike Judge knew in the 7th grade. Judge had stated that the teacher trembled and "always smelled like alcohol".
- In "No Laughing," his name was incorrectly spelled as McVicar.
- He never seems to notice that Beavis and Butt-head are attendants / cooks at Burger World or what they do with the food and appliances there.
- When sufficiently angry, McVicker shows his impressive strength by picking up Beavis and Butt-head by the neck and choking them.
- He was seen in the Beavis and Butthead: Do America movie twice in two different scenes. One in which Beavis and Butt-Head come stalking on his room at a random motel in Highland where he gets spanked silly by a woman and then the other where he tells ATF about how Van Driessen is their teacher in the search for the missing X-5 unit capable of causing biological destruction as a threat to the United States.
|Protagonists||Beavis · Butt-head|
|Recurring Characters||Stewart Stevenson · Tom Anderson · Todd Ianuzzi · Burger World Manager · Mr. Stevenson · Mrs. Stevenson · Lolita and Tanqueray · Maxi-Mart Owner|
|Highland High School||Daria Morgendorffer · David Van Driessen · Principal McVicker · Coach Bradley Buzzcut · Mr. Herrera · Kimberly · Cassandra · Earl|
|Minor Characters||Hamid · Clark Cobb · Dave · Harry Sachz · Homeless Man · Mr. Manners · Sergeant Dick Leakey · Madame Blavatsky · Redneck Lady · Crazy Farmer · Billy Bob · President Bill Clinton · Biker Lady · Marcy Anderson · St. Peter|
|Movie||Muddy Grimes · Dallas Grimes · ATF Agent Bork · ATF Agent Flemming · FBI Agent Hurly · Old Woman · Motley Crue Roadie|