|Beavis and Butt-head character|
|Job||Student at Highland High School|
|Voiced by|| Adam Welsh (1993-1997)|
Mike Judge (2011)
|First|| Home Improvement (mentioned)|
Stewart's House (full appearance)
Stewart Stevenson is a nerdy, wimpy, upper middle class kid (in the episode Kidnapped when asked how much money his parents have he says "Oh, I'd say more than average") who lives nearby the boys. He often tries to make friends with them, but they always wind up leaving him when he sits down to talk ("Killing Time") or taking advantage of him. He is significantly shorter than the two, with shoulder length blond hair, and often wears a black "Winger" t-shirt. In Crisis Line, Stewart reveals that he sometimes wets his bed. He is also associated with a conservative Christian Youth Group called Positive Acting Teens (PATs).
Relationship with Beavis and Butt-headEdit
Stewart greatly admires Beavis and Butt-head and believes they are his best friends, although it's Butt-Head that enjoys taking advantage of the relationship, relating to him mostly in the same way that Todd relates to them. They bully Stewart and regularly take advantage of his attempts to befriend them, usually resulting in Stewart getting in trouble with his parents for something actually done by Beavis and Butt-head. Beavis, when not around Butthead, is more friendlier towards him, in once instance allowing him to have the majority of his nachos for a dollar (Choke). Examples of the boys taking advantage of him include densely destroying his house and parent's belongings in the pursuit of something to do when they come over, and using his computer experience to look at porn on the school's comptuers. They have also caused his family distress at times too, like when they were responsible for an angry man's physical abuse of Stewart's father, and when they let robbers posing as moving men take many of the family's possessions and wreck their house. In Stewart Is Missing they forgot that they locked Stewart in their own closet, causing his parents to worry sick about him.
- In spite of all this, Stewart may be the only one in the series, aside from Mr. Van Driessen, who actually cares for them.
- He's had different voices throughout the shows run. In his first appearance he had a low monotonic voice, then a higher 9 year old voice, then a deeper 14 year old voice.
- Stewart is one of the few characters that never appeared in the movie, Beavis and Butt-head Do America.
- Stewart probably lost his virginity to the women in Holy Cornholio because at the end he says "Yay Sex!".
- The band Winger now sells an official shirt based on the one Stewart wears on the show.
- He makes a cameo appearance in the Sega Genesis video game. Just like in the "Couch Fishing" episode, he will appear if you fish a walkman, found in the duo's couch, out the window. He tells the duo "there is a way to be closer to GWAR", which hints to the game having a second, more secret, ending.
|Protagonists||Beavis · Butt-head|
|Recurring Characters||Stewart Stevenson · Tom Anderson · Todd Ianuzzi · Burger World Manager · Mr. Stevenson · Mrs. Stevenson · Lolita and Tanqueray · Maxi-Mart Owner|
|Highland High School||Daria Morgendorffer · David Van Driessen · Principal McVicker · Coach Bradley Buzzcut · Mr. Herrera · Kimberly · Cassandra · Earl|
|Minor Characters||Hamid · Clark Cobb · Dave · Harry Sachz · Homeless Man · Mr. Manners · Sergeant Dick Leakey · Madame Blavatsky · Redneck Lady · Crazy Farmer · Billy Bob · President Bill Clinton · Biker Lady · Marcy Anderson · St. Peter|
|Movie||Muddy Grimes · Dallas Grimes · ATF Agent Bork · ATF Agent Flemming · FBI Agent Hurly · Old Woman · Motley Crue Roadie|