Hi, welcome to Beavis and Butt-Head! Thanks for your edit to the Mr. Herrea page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Looked over your edits on Buttpedia, they looked good. Decided to go ahead and make you admin on here as a result. Hopefully looking forward to working with you and getting this site up to date with as much information as we can before the 27th. - Wagnike2 14:37, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
--Thank you, sir. I'm going to get working on the site by tomorrow with some of the episode pages. --Startug Engines come and go, but Granpuff goes on forever! 04:12, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Regular Wiki ContributerEdit
I have been a fan of Beavis and Butthead since1993 and I am willing to contribute to this new wiki. I have been a regular contributer at the South Park wiki making it to the top 20 editors on the site. Good to see B&B back in action at MTV skewering a new generation.Aguziel 19:34, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Great Work So FarEdit
But the info boxes are terrible I tried so many times I even copy and paste the stuff and got Nothing!
Let's just say I'm beginning to improve
Burger World QuestionEdit
How many episodes did Burger World appear and mention?
Does the movie count because Beavis and Butthead were wearing unifroms when Beavis was hallucinating?
-(User didn't sign post)
- I wouldn't say that it counts. Also, please sign your posts using the four tildes. A tilde is this symbol ~. Use four of those at the bottom of your post when using chat. As for the episodes, I'm not sure how many times it appeared in the series. It's best to watch every episode while jotting notes down on a piece of paper or something. When you want to start a new paragraph in the same subject, use :.
Can you make me a admin please?TavANTe 01:13, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd rather wait and see. If you can do more professional in your future edits, I may consider. I don't have the power to do it, but I would contact Wikia staff about it if I decided you could be administrator. Thanks.
He/She ruined Daughter's Hand! ---Please
Is there also a way to undo the damage?
Related Videos ModuleEdit
Going to turn on the Related Videos Module for this Wiki, it'll be in the right column. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were wondering who did it. :-) Keep up the good work around here. - Wagnike2 (talk) 00:24, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Are you the only admin on this wiki?
- Currently, I believe so.
- -Startug - Proud Beavis and Butt-head, Bob's Burgers, and Brickleberry wiki administrator. 15:21, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I've been editing this wiki recently, and I see quite a bit of room for improvement. It kind of sucks that you're the only admin and there are no active bureaucrats.
- I know it might seem silly because you're already an admin, but if you wanted, you could file an adoption request just to get bureaucrat rights on this wiki, and then you'd be in complete control. Elecbullet (talk) 07:56, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
Page that has nothing to do with Beavis and ButtheadEdit
It's called Thomas, He's referring to the Tank Engine which has nothing to do with Beavis and Butthead