|Wet Behind the Rears|
|Season 5, Episode 112|
|Air date||January 29, 1995|
The duo is sitting on the football field during gym class then a javelin hits Beavis' hand. Then in the locker room Beavis is covered in blood and Coach Buzzcut tells them to take a shower but they don't want to so they decide to take a shower in there underwear then the fire alarm rings. And Coach Buzzcut tells them to get out so everybody saw Beavis and Butt-Head in there underwear and it turns out that Coach Buzzcut and Principal McVicker set the fire alarm so Beavis and Butt-Head would be humiliated.
- Coach Buzzcut
- Principal McVicker
Butt-Head: Pools oteris.
Butt-Head: Batawn desert.
Butt-Head: Jabelin thrower.
Beavis: Yeah. [Someone threw the thing on Beavis hand, and started screaming]
Butt-Head: You dumbass. I warn you [Buzzcut blowing the whistle]
Buzzcut: All right, man. Hit the showers, now!
Buzzcut: Where the hell think your going?
Butt-Head: Uh, to class.
Beavis: Um, Y-Yeah. Yeah, class.
Buzzcut: Maybe you didn't hear me when i'm told you the hit the showers.
Butt-Head: Uh, we said you'll real like talking the somebody.
Buzzcut: I was talking, to everybody.
Butt-Head: But like, Uh, we didn't slet.
Beavis: Yeah, yeah. It's even same sir. Um, I just wait to I get home to take shower.
Buzzcut: Look at you boy. You're cover then crap.
Beavis: Um, that was last one week. This is blood sir.
Buzzcut: Damn it, this class. Is fisicle anjercation. And that in clooth, for personal hygene. Hit the showers now, or fail.
Butt-Head: Uh, well. It looks kind a crap.
Buzzcut: Do I have undress your head Butt-Head.
Butt-Head: Uh, no.
Beavis: Yeah. No. This sucks. I hate taking showers.
Butt-Head: Yeah. I don't want some naked dude standing on the swan nest to me.
Beavis: Yeah, really. I don't want some naked dude standing next to me swan sanging around. Hey good game man.
Butt-Head: You better not look at me, fartknocker, i'll kick your ass.
Beavis: I'll kick your ass.
Students: Hey, Beavis and Butthead, are you guys finally take a shower.
Butt-Head: Uh, um, hey dude.
Students: I've never see you guys take a shower but for.
Butt-Head: Uh, yeah.
Students: How come your guys never take a shower.
Butt-Head: Uh... Hey Beavis. It's all clear.
Students: Hey, Beavis. Can you help me with this.
Buzzcut: I've you get wonderful you boys ever taking a showers your life. What the hell think your doing with your underwear still on.
Beavis: Um, we don't want every looking in my ass.
Butt-Head: Yeah. Are you with those gym teacher watch the dude in shower.
Buzzcut: Damn it, boy. You have me push me in the shower. You're not getting out this time. I'm gonna tear your... [Fire Alarm Ringing] That's a fire alarm. Now hurry up and get outta here.
Butt-Head: Dude, we have been save. With the powers slame.
Beavis: Yeah. Fire dru rool.
Buzzcut: Are you deaf? That's a fire alarm, get the hell outta here now!
Butt-Head: Uh, we're just gonna like, get dress first.
Beavis: We'll be right out. See you later.
Buzzcut: That is ain't fire alarm. That means the school make me burning down. Now you don't get the hell outta here. I'm gonna personality grab you bad aids grundies. And drag you outside for tyurnd student body. So get the hell out! NOW!!! [Students still outside] Get out there, before I drag you out.
Girl Students: Hey look, it's Beavis and Butt-Head. [All Laughing]
Mr. McVicker: Uh... Good job.
Buzzcut: That's too bad. Another minute been naked. [Buzzcut Laughs]
Mr. McVicker: Yeah. Look at 'em.
- The title is based on the expression "wet behind the ears".
- Unlike the name of the episode, Beavis and Butt-head never actually get wet.
- Included, without music videos, in disc 1 of the 2006 "Mike Judge Collection Vol. 2" DVD set.
- The clip of Beavis getting stabbed in the hand by a javelin is reused in the montage sequence on the episode "Beavis and Butt-Head Are Dead".
- This episode is the only episode to show two music videos together.
- Beavis teases the censors by saying fire alarm.
- This episode was originally shown with only this video during Butt-Bowl II. The full episode with all videos premiered 1/31/95.
- During the Yes video, Butt-head got past the censors by saying, "If I would turn into a bird, I would turn into a cock."
- Highland High conducted their January fire drill just in the nick of time before it was too late, as only two days were left in the month.